Fenix TK35 Ultimate edition, up to 2000 lumen
• Cree XPH 50 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion)
• 164mm (Length) x 43.64mm (Diameter) x 51.5mm (Head)
• 265-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
• Dual button switch in the tail cap, convenient operation
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
*TK35 will automatically change the turbo brightness level to the high brightness level after a 25-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
- Light series
feedback Report comment